The South of Market Leadership Council receives public notifications from the San Francisco Planning Department. While it may not be possible 52 weeks per year, there will be an attempt to share notifications that affect South of Market on the www.SoMaLeadership.org website for neighbors to check out if they care to do so.
Notice of Project Receiving Environmental Review
- 390 First Street – Proposed project includes the demolition of an existing 1,590 square foot 76 Gas Station and construction of a 212,752 square foot, 14 story, 134 foot tall residential building that would include 180 dwelling units; 136,143 square feet of habitable space, 328 square feet of retail space, and 75,281 square feet of residential amenities, parking, storage, service, circulation, and utilities space.
- 633 Folsom Street – Proposed project would entail consturction of a four-story vertical addition of approximately 92,000 gross square feet of office space on top of an existing severn-story (91-foot-tall), 175,790 gross square foot office building, resulting in an 11-story (160 foot tall), approximately 267,865 gross square foot structure.
Notice of Pre-Application Meeting
- 1076 Howard Street – Meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6pm at 1076 Howard Street. Phone: 650-521-7819, Vantage Property Investors. Development proposal to renovate and change the use of an existing 11,871 square foot 1923-era historic light industrial building into office space, adding 7,200 square feet and one additional story.
- 390 First Street – Meeting on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 6pm at the Courtyard Marriott hotel, 2nd and Folsom Streets, Room: SoMa 5. Development proposal to demolish existing 76 gas station and construct 14-story, 180-unit residential building, consisting of 177,817 gross square feet.
Notice of Public Hearing
- Van Ness Avenue Bus Rapid Transit Project – The Van Ness Avenue BRT is proposed on Van Ness Avenue between Mission and Lombard Streets. Public hearing: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, City Hall, Room 400, 12:30pm
- 360 Spear Street – Change in use from Internet Services Exchange (ISE) to office use for 49,992 gross square feet on the third and fourth floors.